NVHC offers a community where you can grow.
As a member of NVHC, you become part of a vibrant and caring Jewish community.
We offer a place where you can grow spiritually and intellectually; enrich your Jewish identity; engage in meaningful acts of social justice; share holidays and joyous occasions with your multigenerational congregational family, and count on its support in times of need; and make lifelong friends.
Benefits of membership at NVHC include:
- The privilege of pastoral care, including the services of our clergy for lifecycle events and in times of difficulty and bereavement
- Complimentary tickets for High Holy Day worship services
- Eligibility for enrollment of your children in our religious school
- Discount at our preschool
- Subscription to our monthly newsletter, NVHC Links, and to our weekly email bulletins
- Membership in the Union for Reform Judaism, the national organization of the Reform Movement, as well as a subscription to URJ's quarterly magazine
- A broad array of worship, educational, cultural and social opportunities for members of all ages
Each summer, NVHC hosts an Ice Cream Social to provide new and prospective members with an opportunity to meet temple leaders, tour our facility and get a "sweet taste" of what we have to offer.
Each fall, new members are welcomed to our community with a Shabbat dinner and special worship service.
Throughout the year, all members are invited to gatherings large and small - including our annual congregational picnic and neighborhood get-togethers - to build friendships and strengthen our community.
|For additional information, please contact:|